News Flash: Overcoming Roadblocks and Obstacles are More Important Than Marketing and Sales
Small business owners and entrepreneurs put a massive amount of attention and resources into gaining new customers and rightfully so. Leads and sales are the lifeblood of any business and are paramount to success. However, momentum and success are more directly tied to overcoming roadblocks and obstacles than about making the sale of the next widget.
Let me explain why.
Roadblocks are a part of every day business. If you haven’t hit one yet, you haven’t been awake long enough. Chad Lewis (the three time pro-bowler from the Philadelphia Eagles) and I were attempting to film a new episode for my internet tv show , when an amazing amount of fires came up that had to be attended to. We joked that a fire extinguisher was needed:)
Business is like that. Roadblocks are bigger than fires however. They are the uncomfortable things we often avoid because we don’t want to or don’t know how to deal with them.
Here are some examples:
- A new website is needed but we don’t have the technical know how or the budget.
- A team member is poisoning the culture of your organization.
- Competition is coming into your niche and making the price of lead aquisition soar.
- You need to be active in social media but don’t have the time or energy
- Your time is maxed out so your revenes have stagnated.
- You’ve hit a ceiling on your business growth
It’s possible to move past these. I talk about this and more in my new download called the Momentum Maximizer: The Powerful 5-Step Business Process to Maximize Momentum and Profits. You can download it on the front page of my website at www.momentummaximizer.com
DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THE MOMENTUM MAXIMIZER NOW